Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, 2020 Edition
Practice Tests & Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5
The Princeton Review
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5! Ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with answer explanations, content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to free online bonus content.
Note from the Publisher: The College Board continues to roll out changes to this course, including minor changes to the exam grading rubric made after this book went to press. Make sure to check out your included Student Tools online for the latest updates!
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
• Content review for all test topics, with a quick-reference glossary for the most important dates, cases, and information
• Online access to handy study guides, printable resources, helpful pre-college information, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Helpful comprehension drills at the end of each content review chapter
• Strategies for the new comparison and data analysis question types